True Random Number Service
From 4 January 2015, RANDOM.ORG will redirect all non-secure requests (HTTP) to our secure service (HTTPS) Learn more...
Do you own an iOS or Android device? Check out our app!
Terms and Conditions
The use of RANDOM.ORG is governed by the following:
- Terms and Conditions of Website Use
- The general terms under which you are allowed to use all the free as well as paid RANDOM.ORG services.
- Terms for the Subscription Service
- The additional terms under which RANDOM.ORG supplies paid, subscription-based services to you.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- What you're allowed (and not allowed) to use RANDOM.ORG for.
- What information we collect, how we collect it, what we do with it and how we protect it.
If you have questions, you are of course always welcome to contact us.